PUTNEY, Vt. -- A hospital official says 11 students and one adult from Vermont's Putney Central School are being treated for carbon monoxide poisoning, but all are expected to be released from the hospital.
Barbara Gentry of the Brattleboro Memorial Hospital says all the patients are doing OK and some are already being released.
Superintendent Ron Stahley says the gas leak was caused by a furnace problem.
The school was evacuated and students taken to the gymnasium after the problem was reported at about 11:30 a.m. Thursday.
By 1 p.m. the gas had been cleared from the building and students allowed to return.
Earlier this week 25 grade-school children were hospitalized in Waterbury, Conn., after a carbon monoxide leak.
On Dec. 31, a Massachusetts man died of carbon monoxide poisoning in Killington.
Keywords clouds text link http://alonhatro.com/
Dịch vụ seo, Dịch vụ seo nhanh , Thiết kế website , máy sấy thịt bò mỹ thành lập doanh nghiệp
Visunhome, gương trang trí nội thất cửa kính cường lực Vinhomes Grand Park lắp camera Song Phát thiết kế nhà thegioinhaxuong.net/
|aviatorsgame.com ban nhạc||confirmationbiased.com|
|mariankihogo.com ốp lưng||Giường ngủ triệu gia Ku bet ku casino|
mặt nạ mặt nạ ngủ Mặt nạ môi mặt nạ bùn mặt nạ kem mặt nạ bột mặt nạ tẩy tế bào chết mặt nạ đất sét mặt nạ giấy mặt nạ dưỡng mặt nạ đắp mặt mặt nạ trị mụn
mặt nạ tế bào gốc mặt nạ trị nám tem chống giả
© 2020 US News. All Rights Reserved.