TAMPA, Fla. – Deputies in Florida say a man accused of stabbing his 6-year-old son more than 20 times has been charged with attempted murder.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office says in a press release that 23-year-old Xavier Thomas had been watching New Year's Eve fireworks with relatives late Friday. Deputies say Thomas took his son to a play area in the apartment complex once the fireworks were over.
About a half hour later, Thomas returned without the boy and ran away when his relatives asked about the boy.
The family called authorities. Deputies say the blood-covered child appeared from the play area as they arrived.
The sheriff's office says the boy is expected to survive.
Thomas was jailed without bond Saturday. Jail records did not show whether he had an attorney.
Keywords clouds text link
Dịch vụ seo, Dịch vụ seo nhanh , Thiết kế website , máy sấy thịt bò mỹ thành lập doanh nghiệp
Visunhome, gương trang trí nội thất cửa kính cường lực Vinhomes Grand Park lắp camera Song Phát thiết kế nhà thegioinhaxuong.net/
|aviatorsgame.com ban nhạc||confirmationbiased.com|
|mariankihogo.com ốp lưng||Giường ngủ triệu gia|
© 2020 US News. All Rights Reserved.