NEW YORK – A German shepherd who was pulled from the frigid waters of New York's Hudson River last month after falling off her owner's yacht has died in a fire.
Chloe died early Friday in a fire on the same yacht at Chelsea Piers on Manhattan's West Side.
The dog's owner, Mark Stoss, was treated for smoke inhalation and hypothermia. He said he tried desperately to get to the dog but was overcome by flames.
"I couldn't get to her. I couldn't," a grieving Mark Stoss told the Daily News in the emergency room of Bellevue Hospital.
The 42-year-old marina resident said he awoke to black smoke at about 2 a.m. Fire spread through the 42-foot catamaran, called the Quid Pro Quo.
Investigators suspect a faulty electric heater may have started the blaze.
In early January, Chloe made headlines when she fell into the river and was trapped under a dock, whimpering and paddling to stay afloat.
A police scuba diver pulled her from the icy waters.
Keywords clouds text link
Dịch vụ seo, Dịch vụ seo nhanh , Thiết kế website , máy sấy thịt bò mỹ thành lập doanh nghiệp
Visunhome, gương trang trí nội thất cửa kính cường lực Vinhomes Grand Park lắp camera Song Phát thiết kế nhà thegioinhaxuong.net/
|aviatorsgame.com ban nhạc||confirmationbiased.com|
|mariankihogo.com ốp lưng||Giường ngủ triệu gia Ku bet ku casino|
mặt nạ mặt nạ ngủ Mặt nạ môi mặt nạ bùn mặt nạ kem mặt nạ bột mặt nạ tẩy tế bào chết mặt nạ đất sét mặt nạ giấy mặt nạ dưỡng mặt nạ đắp mặt mặt nạ trị mụn
mặt nạ tế bào gốc mặt nạ trị nám tem chống giả
© 2020 US News. All Rights Reserved.