CINCINNATI – Fire officials in Cincinnati say a two-family home was destroyed when a heater being used to kill bedbugs set a carpet on fire.
The house was being treated Sunday by an exterminator who says he gets rid of the pests by raising a home's temperature to 135 degrees using propane heaters. Residents are told to leave and remove anything flammable.
Cincinnati Fire District Chief Glenn Coleman says the carpet was ignited by one of six heaters inside the home. The fire went undetected until a neighbor saw smoke pouring from the house.
The exterminator, Richard Tyree, blames an equipment malfunction for the fire and tells The Cincinnati Enquirer he's never had a problem before. He says his company has insurance.
Information from: The Cincinnati Enquirer, http://www.enquirer.com
Keywords clouds text link http://alonhatro.com/
|aviatorsgame.com ban nhạc||confirmationbiased.com|
|mariankihogo.com ốp lưng||Giường ngủ triệu gia Ku bet ku casino|
mặt nạ mặt nạ ngủ Mặt nạ môi mặt nạ bùn mặt nạ kem mặt nạ bột mặt nạ tẩy tế bào chết mặt nạ đất sét mặt nạ giấy mặt nạ dưỡng mặt nạ đắp mặt mặt nạ trị mụn
mặt nạ tế bào gốc mặt nạ trị nám tem chống giả
© 2020 US News. All Rights Reserved.