Doctors say a 13-year-old Colorado girl is lucky to be alive after swallowing a magnetic tongue ring that could have burned a hole in her intestine.
Lauren Garcia, of Wheat Ridge, Colo., accidentally swallowed the small magnetized ball bearings that are meant to look like a fake tongue, kdvr.com reports.
The girl was taken to the hospital, where tests showed two sets of tiny ball bearings in her intestines.
"You have one strong magnet in one loop of intestine, another magnet in another loop of intestine, and those magnets are so strong that they will bring those intestines close together and the two loops joined," said the girl's surgeon, Dr. Saundra Kay. "Slowly those magnets will burrow through the intestines and it makes a hole."
Garcia said she now hopes to educate other teens on the danger of magnetic tongue rings.
"I could have died if I had waited to come to the hospital," Garcia said.
Keywords clouds text link http://alonhatro.com/
|aviatorsgame.com ban nhạc||confirmationbiased.com|
|mariankihogo.com ốp lưng||Giường ngủ triệu gia Ku bet ku casino|
mặt nạ mặt nạ ngủ Mặt nạ môi mặt nạ bùn mặt nạ kem mặt nạ bột mặt nạ tẩy tế bào chết mặt nạ đất sét mặt nạ giấy mặt nạ dưỡng mặt nạ đắp mặt mặt nạ trị mụn
mặt nạ tế bào gốc mặt nạ trị nám tem chống giả
© 2020 US News. All Rights Reserved.